Terms & Conditions
Comedy Republic of 231 Bourke St, Melbourne is a part of The Coterie Company Pty Ltd (ABN: 76 629 308 185) which is an Australian business.
You can contact Comedy Republic at email@example.com
or 03 9654 6836 weekdays between 12pm and 5pm.
Prices are displayed in Australian Dollars.
1. Comedy Republic does not offer refunds or exchanges because of a change in your personal circumstances (for example being late or if you are not able to attend), or because of a change in lineup.
2. Comedy Republic will offer a refund or exchange of paid ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated and you don’t want to attend the rescheduled or relocated event.
3. In accordance with Live Performance Australia guidelines, Comedy Republic will not offer refunds for patrons who are unable to attend a show because they have contracted COVID-19 or have been a close contact with someone who has COVID-19. However, if requested within a reasonable timeframe, we can offer flexibility with your ticket as per the below
3.1. Exchange to an alternative date (pending availability)
3.2. The opportunity to re-sell your ticket to a waitlist (if applicable)
4. If you do want a refund:
4.1. you need to request it within a reasonable time;
4.2. proof of purchase may be required;
4.3. if the Consumer Law permits, transaction/admin costs may be deducted from the refund;
4.4. the total amount you paid (including any fees or charges) will in most circumstances be the maximum amount Comedy Republic will repay you.
Conditions of Entry
The conditions of entry into Comedy Republic are:
4. You may be denied entry, or required to leave, if:
4.1. you are intoxicated or under the influence of illicit drugs, disruptive; or
4.2. you are detracting from other people’s enjoyment of the event unreasonably; or
4.3. you don’t comply with any additional terms and conditions for an event set by the event Producer or Comedy Republic; or
4.4. you refuse to submit to a search of your bag, person or possessions unreasonably;
4.5. it’s reasonable to do so in the fair assessment of Comedy Republic management.
5. Late arrivals – If you arrive late, you will not be able to enter until a suitable break in the event (if any).
6. No recording – Unless you’re told otherwise, use of cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including on mobile phones) is not permitted.
Comedy Republic is required to collect private information as part of the booking process on our website. By using this site you agree to the collection and storage of this information.
Financial information may also be provided by you to third parties (eg. Stripe) as part of the booking process, and may be linked to information stored on our site by use of an anonymised token.
If you would like access to or the removal of your personal information held by Comedy Republic, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to oblige. For access to your information held by our financial partners please contact the merchant in question.